Please review the information below to view the technology and supplies needed to participate in MOR virtual programming and instructions on how to use and log into Zoom.
If you do not have access to a reliable internet connection and/or device, Multicultural Outreach & Recruitment also offers phone appointments to assist students in the college admissions process. To request an appointment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology and Supplies Needed
- A personal computer, tablet, or smartphone device with internet access is required to fully participate in virtual programming. Use of a webcam and microphone are optional.
- A notepad and writing utensil will be needed in order to take notes.
- Please make sure you have the most current version of Zoom downloaded on your device. Once you log into your Zoom account, please go to zoom.us/download to download the latest version.
Zoom Step-by-Step Instructions
- Make sure you have completed the Zoom registration for the event. A link to the Zoom registration is available in your confirmation email.
- Log into Zoom with the link and password provided by the Zoom registration.
- Once you log into Zoom, you will join a waiting room before the virtual program start time.
- Make sure to connect to audio and/or video.
- Please rename yourself to show your preferred first name and high school (e.g. Archie – Riverdale HS)
- When you need to leave, click the red button at the bottom right corner to exit the meeting.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in our services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodations, please contact the Disability Services Office at least 10 days in advance of the virtual program at (206) 543-6450 (voice), (206) 543-6452 (TTY), (206) 685-7264 (FAX), or email@example.com (email).