Explore the UW
Come see what the UW is all about. Join MOR for a group visitation or in-person information session. To schedule an in-person tour, please visit the general admissions website for dates and times. Or, take a virtual tour. To schedule an in-person campus visit and admissions information session with MOR for Winter Quarter 2023, please fill out our request form.
MOR Group Visitations
Join us for a 30-minute admission presentation and a 75-minute tour, led by a MOR Student Ambassador. MOR Group Visitations provide a great introduction to the University of Washington and highlight the collection of services offered by the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity (OMA&D). In addition, you’ll hear directly from MOR Student Ambassadors about their experience of being a University of Washington student.
- Washington state high school students
- Washington state community college students from low-income and historically underrepresented populations
- Community-based organizations serving low-income, first-generation and historically underrepresented populations
- Groups of 40 or less
Given the high volume of tours requested, priority consideration will be given to groups consisting of high school juniors, high school seniors and prospective transfer students. Unfortunately, we do not serve middle school students.
Campus tours include
- Drumheller Fountain
- Husky Union Building (HUB)
- OMA&D Instructional Center – Tutoring Center (taken if time allows)
- OMA&D Samuel E. Kelly Ethnic Cultural Center -Student Cultural Center (taken if time allows)
- Mary Gates Hall (EOP Advising)
- Rainier Vista
- Red Square
- Suzzallo Library
- Blocked Out (diversity monument)
- The Liberal Art Quadrangle (the Quad)
MOR Group Visitations are offered
Fall, Winter and Spring Quarter
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. & 1-3 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. & 1-3 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
We do not offer group tours during academic breaks, weekends and evenings. We require at least four weeks advance notice to coordinate a visitation. We will be in contact with you to coordinate your visit within five business days of your initial request.
If you have any questions about visiting the UW, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For help navigating to the UW, use our driving directions.